Contact Us Today!

  • Call us Today!: (905) 499-3610

International Taxes


Are you Filing your Tax-Return as a Non-Resident?

If you own your own business outside of Canada and are looking to expand into Canada, look no further. Birdi Chartered Professional Accountant’s staff of professionals can handle all your needs regarding international taxes. Expanding beyond your own border’s can be a difficult and intimidating process. Adapting to another country’s set of laws and regulations can prove to be difficult. As a result, businesses tend to shy away because they are unsure of how profitable this type of expansion can be.

Birdi CPA can help to manage the international taxes that your business incurs. Additionally, if you own real estate in Canada as a non-resident we can assist preparing your Section 216 income tax return and NR6/NR4 slips and help you with withholding taxes. In case you dispose of Canadian Real Estate, we can also help file your Section 116 Certificate to reduce the withholding tax on the sale and file the tax return. Even if you just earn Canadian income such as interest and dividends, we can help file your Section 217 tax return. Hence as experienced accountants we can increase your after-tax income.

Free Consultation

At Birdi CPA we strongly believe that the customer comes first. Therefore we offer a free consultation to all potential clients. Feel free to ask us questions that you have about your international tax concerns. We know that international taxes can be a complex subject. Just give us a call or contact us through our website to book your free consultation because we want to help you with your taxes.